Workshops and Seminars
The North Wales Fire and Rescue Service Business Education Team is committed to assisting the business sector in fulfilling their legal responsibilities under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
In order to assist this process, a number of free workshops are available at various Service locations throughout North Wales. The workshop content will cover the following areas:-
- How the legislation affects you
- What you need to do
- Explanation of the risk assessment process
- What to expect if a fire safety inspector comes to visit your business
- Common areas of deficiency in previous inspections
- Specific issues you may have relating to your personal situation
- Protecting your business and staff to ensure business continuity
For more information on attending a workshop in your area, please refer to the 'How to attend a workshop' section.
In addition to the workshops, the Business Education Team also engages in outreach activities within the business community sectors. These activities are held in conjunction with partner agencies and run throughout the year.
For more information on such events, please contact the Business Education Team