Lon Sarn Bach
Geographical Area covered:
Abersoch up to Aberdaron and Llangwnadl.
Sites of Risk:
Hotels, Caravan parks,LocalSchools and Eifionnydd Farmers Supplies.
The first station in Abersoch was in Griffiths Garage, and it moved to Ty'n Callod on Beach Roadafter the Second World War. The current station was officially opened on 3rd November 1959.
Work in the community:
The station takes part in various charity fundraising activities, including the annual car wash. They also hold open days for the local school pupils and Urdd members.